Unlimited cable Internet is included in all apartments. Rental prices are fully inclusive of gas, heating, electricity, water and house costs. One rental payment covers all.
Terms and Conditions
In a business such as ours, on occasions, building works are undertaken at short notice for various reasons including safety / gas leaks etc ... if this happens we will try and find you a suitable if not better alternative at the same price or less or recommend a hotel, or return deposit. This rarely happens but thanks for your understanding and if it does occur we will give you the maximum notice we can and help you with an alternative.
- Reservation deposits
- Booking payments
- Arrivals and departures, checking in and checking out
- Apartment cleaning and servicing
- Number and identity of the guests
- Behaviour and code of conduct
Reservations and Deposits
- All payments must be made in Euros.
- To secure your reservation we require a reservation deposit equal to 30% of your total rental cost for bookings for short term bookings
- For long term bookings 1 month or more we require a deposit of between half of one months rent for stays of under 3 months, or a full months rent for stays of over 3 months, these can be made via paypal or bank transfer, we will advise by email
- Payment for the 30% reservation deposit MUST be made via credit/debit card. Please rest assured that all credit/debit card information will be processed via a secure server.
- Important Note: Your reservation will only be FULLY EFFECTIVE once we receive your 30% short term reservation deposit or your full or half months rent amount for a long term deposit. Once this is received we will confirm your reservation.
- CARD CHARGES: All credit/debit card transactions will incur a 4% card processing fee, irrespective of transaction amount.
- Once Budapest Lets has confirmed the availability of your preferred apartment(s), you will be required to pay a reservation deposit of 30 percent of the total price of the stay by means of a credit/debit card as indicated above.
- The balance is due in full and in cash upon arrival. All payments must be in Euros. Remember to bring Euros with you as cash point machines in Hungary do not dispense Euros.
- All charges and costs are itemised for your approval prior to submitting your booking. If you believe any of the calculations or charges are incorrect, or have any concerns or questions, please contact the bookings manager by email.
- If you cancel your reservation for any reason including force majeure, you will lose your reservation deposit. In addition any fully paid reservation will incur a variable cancellation charge which will differ depending upon the number of days remaining before the beginning of the rental period.
- If you have paid the full rental amount and you cancel you will lose the following amounts of the 70% balance payment:
More than 90 days before: you will forfeit 20% of the balance payment.
60-89 days before: you will forfeit 30% of the balance payment.
30-59 days before: you will forfeit 50% of the balance payment.
Less than 30 days before: you will forfeit 100% of the balance payment.
- Refunds will be made back to the credit/debit card (via the PayPal account) you used to make your payment from.
- In the event that you changes the dates, it will be considered a new stay and it shall be subject to the cancellation conditions.
- It is strongly recommended that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. Any cancellation, including force majeure, will be subject to our clear and simple cancellation policy stated herein.
- If for any reason Budapest Lets should be unable to provide you with the property you have booked, we reserve the right to transfer you and your guests to a property of similar or better characteristics. If this property is unacceptable to you then both contractual parties are authorised to cancel the contract. In this case Budapest Lets will refund you all monies paid (except the part corresponding to the days that any apartment was used, if this were the case) and Budapest Lets will be liable for no further claims by you.
- for cancellation of a long term booking (a booking of more than one month) 1 months notice must be given and that subsequent month paid for, if necessary the deposit will be kept in lieu of the due rent for that month
Arrival and Departure
- The day of your arrival, the apartment will be available from 15:00 pm.
- To allow the servicing of the apartment between guests departing and arriving you will be required to vacate the apartment no later than 11.00 am on the day of your departure.
- These times are set to prevent guests arriving prior to the previous guests departing, and to allow sufficient time for our apartments to be serviced and readied in preparation for the next guest's arrival. However, some flexibility in the arrival/departure times may be accommodated, but this is solely at the discretion of our agent in Budapest and will be dependent on the departures of previous guests or arrivals of subsequent guests. Any such flexibility must be discussed with our agent at least 48 hours before you arrive or preferrably at the time of your booking being confirmed. Any such arrangement will be granted on the understanding that it may need to be revoked at very short notice, however our agent will endeavour to inform you of any such changes at least 48 hours in advance.
Airport or Train Station Transportation Service
- If you are travelling by plane, train or boat we can offer you our optional transportation service to collect you and take you direct to your apartment, and if required take you back again at the end of your stay.
- This additional service is provided by our trusted drivers who are professional, polite, friendly and courteous.
- As this is an additional service provided by the drivers, payment for this service is required to be made in cash direct to the driver at the end of your journey.
- The price is one-way only, per car, and for a maximum of 4 passengers (not including the driver).
- To arrange this service please contact our manager in Budapest giving as much notice as possible of the number of guests to be transported, arrival time of flight, train or boat, and which terminal or station you need to be collected from or returned to. This information can be given in the online booking form when making your booking, or through the website enquiry form, or via the contact information contained in your booking confirmation.
Cleaning and Servicing
- All apartments are cleaned and serviced prior to the arrival of each client. When leaving, you are obliged to leave the apartment in a reasonable condition.
- A small service charge is added to the booking total at the time of booking.
Number and identity of the guests
- You are required to inform Budapest Lets of the number of guests included within the booking. Unless otherwise agreed by Budapest Lets, only the number of persons indicated by you at the time of booking shall be authorised to use the apartment. The number of persons who may use the apartment may not exceed the number of persons allocated for each apartment, except for children under two years of age. Pets are only allowed where permission has specifically been granted. In the event of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, Budapest Lets at its sole discretion will be entitled to request you, and the other guests, to leave the apartment, and you shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
Behaviour and code of conduct
- On signing the check in form you will be liable for the correct and decent behaviour of all the persons accompanying you. Should you, or any of the persons accompanying you not behave in a suitable and responsible way, Budapest Lets shall be entitled to request you and the persons accompanying you to leave the apartment without the right to claim any type of compensation.
- Neither Budapest Lets nor the owner of the apartment shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages within the apartment that may arise as a consequence of the use by you or any of the persons accompanying you, including without limitation, damages, insurance, loss due to fire, robbery or criminal behaviour.
- In case of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, Budapest Lets at its sole discretion will be entitled to request you and the persons accompanying you to leave the apartment, and you shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
- All apartment descriptions and information is supplied by the owners of the apartments featured. Whilst Budapest Lets do their utmost to maintain accuracy and to check details wherever possible, Budapest Lets cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise.
- Budapest Lets also reserve the right to change information published on the site at any time including rates, descriptions and photographs. Budapest Lets makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
Budapest Lets reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time, as may be required and as may be in line with the company's business. The onus is placed on all parties using the site to undertake adequate measures to ensure that they visit any such terms and conditions on a regular basis. By agreeing to use this site, it is implied that any such changes are accepted by any such third party and, that any such third party undertakes to comply with any such changes.
These terms do not affect consumer statutory rights
" A lovely apartment, slept 7 of us well, in the ideal street, with everything needed, food, bars etc, the pools on Margaret Island were excellent for the children, St Stephens Day fireworks 20th August were spectacular! "
Frank and Jean