Unlimited cable Internet is included in all apartments. Rental prices are fully inclusive of gas, heating, electricity, water and house costs. One rental payment covers all.
Budapest Lets House Rules - Please read carefully
As a guest, you are expected to respect the house rules that pertain to the apartment and the community it belongs to. The apartment may not be used as a party space but that of an accommodation for sleeping, eating, relaxing, etc. Please look at the house rules thoroughly in order to avoid any problems. Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Budapest.
- Please don't smoke in the apartment. Smoke on the terrace overlooking the courtyard if there is one or outside and please do not throw cigarette butts down into the street or patios.
- Please respect our neighbours - normal working people who need to get up early and go to work every day so please respect the noise levels in the stairwells as well as in the apartments.
- Parties are not allowed.
- Please turn off the lights if you leave the apartment; we try to keep prices low and would like to conserve energy.
- Please lock the doors securely behind you when you leave and ensure windows are secure.
- Please dispose of any garbage in the apartment when you leave. Most apartments have a designated rubbish bin area in the building and your assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.
- Whilst we maintain our apartments to a high standard, maintenance problems will occur. Please inform us immediately of any damage incurred or failure of furnishings, lights or electrical products so we may get the item repaired to ensure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible.
- Pets are generally not permitted, but exceptional permission may be granted in certain cases prior to arrival. Please check with us prior to making your reservation to prevent unnecessary problems at a later stage.
- Please note that the check out time is at 11:00 as we need to clean the apartment from 11:00 to 15:00 prior to the next check-in (15.00 is the normal check in time). Let us know in advance if you need a later check out time and we shall try to accommodate you wherever possible.
- We can only achieve excellence in the service we provide if we continuously improve our service to you. Any feedback from guests will be greatly appreciated and will ensure we continue to provide the best service possible, so please let us know how your stay went and provide suggestions for improvements in our service.
" A lovely apartment, slept 7 of us well, in the ideal street, with everything needed, food, bars etc, the pools on Margaret Island were excellent for the children, St Stephens Day fireworks 20th August were spectacular! "
Frank and Jean